Join us in this small group where we will share what to expect, experiences, successes and failures in being a dad for the first time.
Online via Zoom
Tuesdays, June 29 - July 20
Please select your desired time slot:
12-1 pm EDT or MDT
First Time Dads
Online Small Group
Most books on preparing for parenthood have large sections on caring for a newborn and new moms. However, dads get barely a mention. And that can leave some new fathers unprepared for their transition to fatherhood.
In this 4-week online small group, we will address questions such as:
- What are the first steps every new dad must set in place?
- How can I lead my new child in the first two years?
- How do I deal with the "terrible twos" with grace and love?
- How do I deal with frustration and temper?
- How do I reconcile working all day and having the energy to be a dad?
Few things in a man's life are more impactful than becoming a father. Being a father is an exhausting, challenging, thrilling, dangerous, confusing, and rewarding endeavor. The focus of a man's heart, the use of his time, the stewardship of his resources are all drastically affected for the rest of his life.
Mauricio Rosa serves as the Content Manager for Promise Keepers Canada | Impactus. He lives in Calgary where he has been involved in his own local church, including helping to plant a church, serving as an elder and giving leadership, preaching, and teaching. He's also the dad of a 7 year-old and 4 year-old twins.
- We will meet via Zoom. You will be emailed the Zoom meeting details.
- We will be meeting for 4-weeks and each weekly meeting is 1-hour in length.
- Choose the time slot that best suits you: Eastern or Mountain time
- There is a minimum of 4 and maximum of 12 participants for each time slot
Would you like to participate but the registration fees are an issue?
We don’t want you to miss this! A limited supply of benevolent registrations are available, please call our toll free number 1-888-901-9700 or +1-905-331-1830 to request.